April 2017 Meeting Minutes
Minutes of the 04/19/2017 Monthly Meeting of the 2017 Board of Directors of the Peachtree-Malone Condominium Association, Inc.
Location: Jo’s Grill at 2120 Johnson Ferry Road
Board Members Present: Eleanor Anderson, Jack Cobb, Cliff Lewandowski, Teresa Plank and Jim Walsh
Representing Management: Joseph Spinelli & Julie Keter with HomeOwners Advantage
A quorum being established, the meeting was called to order at 7:06pm.
• Approval of Meeting Minutes – Motion: Motion was made by Jim and seconded by Teresa to approve the March 8h, 2017, meeting minutes as presented. Motion passed unanimously.
• Board approved Celeste, paralegal at Moore & Reese, to assist with our DeKalb County water account disputes.
• Roof replacement was discussed in order to determine the budget and timeline needed for all three buildings. Management Action Item: Create spreadsheet listing roof repairs by building for past 2 years.
• Motion: Motion was made by Jim and seconded by Teresa to adopt the fine schedule as revised by the board at the March 8 meeting.
• The management report was reviewed and projects were split into categories of High, Medium, Low and Projects on Hold.
• Management Action Item: For owners with fobs turned off due to delinquent account balances, also remove them from the call box.
Meeting Adjourned at 9:29 pm.
Posted: Sunday May 14th, 2017 12:25 PM