February 2017 Meeting MInutes
Minutes of the 02/08/2017 Monthly Meeting of the 2017 Board of Directors of the Peachtree-Malone Condominium Association, Inc.
Location: Unit# 1110:
Board Members Present: Eleanor Anderson, Jack Cobb, Cliff Lewandowski, Teresa Plank and Jim Walsh
Representing Management: Joseph Spinelli, Property Manager
A quorum being established, the meeting was called to order at7:27 pm by Board President Teresa Plank.
• Approval of Meeting Minutes – Motion: Motion was made by Jim and seconded by Teresa to approve the January 11th, 2017, meeting minutes as presented. Motion passed unanimously.
• Surveillance Signage: The board discussed quantity and locations for surveillance camera warning siganage. The consensus was to replace the Malone Drive entrance sign, add a sign at the Peachtree Road front entrance gate, and remove redundant signage from the front gate/callbox area.
• Management Action Item: Board confirmed bikes with flat tires should be removed from the bike rack and those residents notified.
• Motion: Motion was made by Teresa and seconded by Eleanor to approve the courtyard lighting proposal totaling $2,210 to add new lights to the courtyard.
• The leasing and delinquency lists were reviewed. Management Action Item: Notify owners over $1,000 delinquent that their access devices will be deactivated unless they can bring their accounts current. Express the obligation of the Association to collect assessments, therefore they will be sent to the attorney for collections and incur legal charges if they are not able to bring their account current now.
Meeting Adjourned at 9:32 pm.
Posted: Sunday May 14th, 2017 12:21 PM