March 2017 Meeting Minutes
Minutes of the 03/08/2017 Monthly Meeting of the 2017 Board of Directors of the Peachtree-Malone Condominium Association, Inc.
Location: Royal China, 3295 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd.
Board Members Present: Eleanor Anderson, Jack Cobb, Cliff Lewandowski, Teresa Plank and Jim Walsh
Representing Management: Joseph Spinelli, Property Manager
A quorum being established, the meeting was called to order at 7:26 pm.
• Approval of Meeting Minutes – Motion: Motion was made by Teresa and seconded by Jim to approve the February 8h, 2017, meeting minutes as presented. Motion passed unanimously.
• Management Action Item: Find out who opened the Union Bank Accounts, who is the signor, and why the president of HomeOwners Advantage needs to be named.
• Management Action Item: Verify what the $141.19 expense to David Burns at Greystone dated 1/31/2017 pertains to.
• Management Action Item: Provide the HomeOwners Advantage fee structure to the board.
• Management Action Item: Speak with Celeste at Moore & Reese to find out what she is able to do to help with our billing disputes with DeKalb Watershed.
• Building 300 Flood Lights Replacement: Confirm with Prismatic that the fixture they will install is the exact same brand and model as the demo fixture currently installed on the building before providing approval for them to move forward.
• Management Action Item: Call Ronald, the painter, and find out pricing to refinish the gas pipes on the west side of Building 300 only.
• The leasing and delinquency lists were reviewed. Management Action Item: Get updates from owners that have been offered a leasing permit. Management Action Item: Audit delinquent owner accounts.
Meeting Adjourned at 9:22 pm.
Posted: Sunday May 14th, 2017 12:22 PM