May 2017 Meeting MInutes
Minutes of the 05/10/2017 Monthly Meeting of the 2017 Board of Directors of the Peachtree-Malone Condominium Association, Inc.
Location: Bua Thai at 705 Town Blvd
Board Members Present: Eleanor Anderson, Jack Cobb, Cliff Lewandowski, Teresa Plank and Jim Walsh
Representing Management: Joseph Spinelli with HomeOwners Advantage
A quorum being established, the meeting was called to order at 7:11pm.
• Approval of Meeting Minutes – Board confirmed that the April 19, 2017 meeting minutes were approved by the Board via email prior to today’s meeting.
• Management Action Item: Research December 2016 payment for termite bond and provide update to board concerning current status of termite contract.
• Motion: Motion was made by Teresa and seconded by Cliff to move the Wells Fargo reserve bank account to Iberia Bank.
• Management Action Item: Research ‘life safety’ annual expenses for inspection and testing and determine what is required of the association by law.
• Line Item Financial Review: Joey to review expenses on each budget line in order to identify any areas the association can save on costs and present findings to the board.
• The leasing and delinquency lists were reviewed.
• Management Action Item: Reach out to those owners that are currently 3 months or more in arrears to encourage payment and assist in any way possible to bring these accounts current.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:47 pm.
Posted: Thursday May 18th, 2017 12:55 PM